These videos were taken on my cell phone, so the quality isn't that great, but we wanted to share them.......
Kimmie LOVES to dance, even at the dinner table (she spilled all over her clothes, so that is why she is in her diaper, we normally have her dressed, I promise) Her newest move is a shoulder bob, it is so cute!
She also knows some sign language. This is her signing "finished". I love how she says it, such a cute girl!
Today I had another ultrasound to see how the baby is growing. Everything looks great. I only have to go back once more in 3 weeks. Right now he should weigh about 1 1/2 pounds and he weighs 2.7 pounds!!!! He is going to be a big one! I am 26 weeks along and feel him moving all the time. Kimmie loves seeing the ultrasound pictures when I get home. She carries them around saying "baby" and shows everyone.
5 comments:
HUGE! He's going to be a huge kid! I can't wait to hear the story of his birth. :) And Kimmie, no need to say it, but she is so cute!
I am so glad to hear that the baby is healthy! Kimmie is too cute! It's so fun to see them grow!
we just love her. i think taylor might have taught her some of those dance moves! we love and miss you.
How cute is she?! I love the little shoulder dance, and I am amazed at the sign language, how cool. Glad all is going well with the little man, big boy indeed!
Dang cute! Korbin loves to dance too. He's more of a shimmier at the table and when he's standing he does what we call "fancy feet." Love the sign too. That is what Korbin looks like when he does it. Kids are so much fun!
Post a Comment