Thursday, March 5, 2009

WICKED!!

Last night me, Seth, Cyndy & Kevin (Seth's dad) went to see Wicked. Cyndy gave us the tickets for my birthday. THANKS!! It was so much fun. We went to Outback for dinner (we haven't eaten there in so long since I don't get 50% off anymore!). Dinner was good, I ate way too much like usual. Then it was off to the play. I only knew a little about the plot and had never heard the music before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I LOVED it! The Wicked Witch was my favorite, she had an amazing voice!!! I would definitely recommend everyone go see it. It has a fun story line and some funny parts. Overall, I will definitely see it again!

1 comment:

Flee said...

YAY! That sounds like so much fun! I really want to see it. Everyone tells me how great it is.