Saturday we went to watch Scott play in a basketball tournament. One of the teams from his ward needed an extra player, so they asked Seth to play. It was a lot of fun watching him play!!!! We didn't realize it would be an all day tournament, but Kimmie did great. Since there was no place to put her down to nap I help her while we sat in the bleachers. She didn't nap very long, but was still such a good girl. Here are some recent pictures.....
nap time @ the game

just a cute up close of Kimmie

This one is for Grandma.....

A few months ago Seth's aunt helped me make some nursing covers. (I gave them away to my pregnant friends) She is an amazing seamstress and is going to teach me how to make them all by myself:) I will be making some for myself before our baby is born and a couple extra to keep on hand as shower gifts. I am very proud of how they turned out, so here are some pictures.

2 comments:
The bball game looks like fun. Kimmie is such a stinky cute kid! Lizzy wants to call her right now. And great job on the nursing covers. They look awesome!
I love mine by the way. Your quite crafty! I love all the colors there, I'm telling you...you could sell them! Hope you guys are all doing ok. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment