Kimmie's first tooth has finally broke through! It is just poking through so it's still hard to see but you can feel it when she chews on your finger. She has learned to shake her head "Yes" (thank you Oma) and "No" (thank you Uncle Christopher). If you ask her a question she will shake her head, it's so cute. Sometimes she gets confused and just moves her head in a circle, I think that's her "I don't know";) Well, I think that should catch everyone up on our lives. Enjoy the pictures!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Seattle!
Last weekend we went to Seattle to visit Felicia, Dave & Lizzy! Dave was there before shipping out and Flee & Lizzy flew out to spend the week with him. It has been almost a year since we've seen them so we decided to drive up there. It is only a 2 1/2 hour drive and Kimmie was great! She is teething so she did get a little fussy but nothing bad. Saturday we went to Pikes Place and then to the Woodland Park Zoo. After dinner we watched Lizzy so Dave and Flee could go to the temple. We decided to take the girls swimming. Kimmie has never been before & she LOVED it. Having a 15 month old & a 8 month old gave us a little taste of what it will be like when we have another baby (no I am not pregnant!). It was so fun, Lizzy & Kimmie were best friends from the start;) Lizzy kept giving Kimmie kisses and Kimmie showed her love by poking Lizzy in the eye a few times (she hasn't quite mastered "soft" yet). Overall it was a great trip. It was so great seeing Flee & Dave. We miss them so much! I can't believe it's been 7 years since I first met Flee. She is such a wonderful person and I am so glad she is my friend. Dave is also amazing and they are perfect for each other, except he is a Colorado Avalanche fan:( We are so proud of Dave for serving our country and will miss him!
Kimmie's first tooth has finally broke through! It is just poking through so it's still hard to see but you can feel it when she chews on your finger. She has learned to shake her head "Yes" (thank you Oma) and "No" (thank you Uncle Christopher). If you ask her a question she will shake her head, it's so cute. Sometimes she gets confused and just moves her head in a circle, I think that's her "I don't know";) Well, I think that should catch everyone up on our lives. Enjoy the pictures!
Kimmie's first tooth has finally broke through! It is just poking through so it's still hard to see but you can feel it when she chews on your finger. She has learned to shake her head "Yes" (thank you Oma) and "No" (thank you Uncle Christopher). If you ask her a question she will shake her head, it's so cute. Sometimes she gets confused and just moves her head in a circle, I think that's her "I don't know";) Well, I think that should catch everyone up on our lives. Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the pictures! They are great! Kimmie and LIzzy are so cute together. I can't wait to see you guys in Utah this summer. That's going to be so much fun! Thanks again for all your support. I love you guys,
Felicia
Cute pictures....I can't believe Kimmie is already 8 months old that is so crazy!! She is so dang cute. how are you guys???
Post a Comment