
I can't believe it's been 9 months already, time sure does fly! Today was Kimmie's check-up and she weighs 18 lbs 2 oz, 27 inches long and eating like a champ! She hasn't started crawling yet, but she is close. The doctor said she might skip crawling because she loves standing so much, but we're determined to teach her how to crawl;) She loves to go from sitting to standing while holding our hands. She is so curious! She does scoot backwards and around in circles. She is always trying to move around, which means more bumps and bruises. She talks a lot and LOVES to sing. Her favorite song is "Once Upon a Dream". Whenever she hears it she smiles and sings along. Seth's sister Cyndy plays it on the piano for her and she gets so excited!
The weather has been AMAZING! Yesterday it was 91 degrees & Seth had the day off from school & work so we made a picnic and headed up to Council Crest. The view there is great and Kimmie loves playing outside. Here are some pictures I've been meaning to post....
with
her
Great-
Granny
her
Great-
Granny
Kimmie
with
Papa
Kimmie is also getting good at mimicking what you say to her. She watches your mouth and tries to talk. I can tell we are going to have our hands full for the next 18 years;) Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that all four of her front teeth have come through! She's growing too fast!!!!!! Enjoy the video!
P.S. My mother's day was GREAT! Seth & Kimmie got me tickets to see Neil Diamond!!!!! YAY, I am so excited. Seth is my date to the concert, somehow I don't think he's as excited as me;) The concert isn't until September so I have almost 4 months to build up the excitement. Maybe next I'll get tickets to see New Kids On the Block...I better not push my luck;)


6 comments:
Oh Chrissy! Wait till she starts crawling. Oh my! You will never have another restful moment in your life. Eliza has just figured out how to climb stairs. Its lovely!
Hey guys! Your little one is so cute! It's fun to hear about little fun things about other babies! We have that same play mat at grandma's it's fun! Anyway, hope you are doing well, it sure looks like it!
Wow Kimmie is already nine months old i can't believe it. She is so cute!!! Totally makes me baby hungry
What a sweet heart! I miss her! I love how she says "dada" it so cute. Talk to you soon! Love you guys!
What a cutie pie! Glad to hear Kimmie is growing great! What a lucky girl she is to have a Mom and Dad like you! We miss you!
SO SO SO adorable!!! And Seth is such a stud for being so thoughtful! Props to him.
Post a Comment