Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Michigan

So me and Kimmie spent the weekend in Michigan and it was GREAT! Seth had to stay home and work:( We arrived on Saturday and returned this morning. It was a crazy busy weekend, but we had a lot of fun. It was great seeing my family with Kimmie. She loves them so much and they love her. I wish we didn't all live so far away. Nicky has graduated with her Associates and will be moving to Utah in July to finish school at UVU. I can't believe how much she has changed. I still think of her as my little sister, but she's 23 now and no longer a little girl. She has grown into a beautiful, smart, caring woman and I love her very much. Last night Nicky was playing with Kimmie and she got her to laugh so much. It was so cute. I will never forget it! Tina is looking cute and pregnant! Only a couple months to go until little Spencer is here. We are so excited to meet him! I know Tina and Scott are going to be awesome parents! Leaving my mom was really hard. I feel bad we don't live closer and she only gets to see Kimmie a couple times a year. It is hard but I know Kimmie loves her Grandma so much! It's nice to be back home again, but I miss everyone so much already! I can't believe how different everything is now. It is amazing how fast life passes by. I am very thankful for my family and friends and the wonderful memories I have. We love you all!!! I will post pictures from the trip soon.

1 comment:

Flee said...

You are so cute! i can totally seeing you cry while you typed that. I can't wait to see you guys in July! YEAH!