Friday, April 18, 2008

8 Months Old!!!!

I can't believe Kimmie is already 8 months old! She is such a fun little girl! I love this picture of her and her Koalie Bear! She went to the doctor today for a follow-up. They wanted to make sure she was gaining weight since she dropped down to 15 lbs 6 oz while she was sick. We are happy to announce she now weighs 17 lbs 9 oz!!! The doctor is amazed she is doing so great for being born 6 weeks early. Developmentally she is right on track, even ahead in some things. She is so tall too; she's almost grown out of her 9 month pants. She is still taking medicine for acid-relux but the doctor said we can start weening her off & see how she does. She is eating solid foods 3 times a day and loves them! Her favorite is prunes & today she had applesauce. We gave her peas and ground up chicken for the first time and she did not like it! She kept gaging (we couldn't stop laughing, it was so cute). Hopefully she won't get her eating habits from me, I hate peas! Seth will eat almost anything so hopefully she follows his example! She loves to sit all by herself! She is even smart enough to hold on while sitting in the rocking chair. It is so hard to get her so sit still for pictures now. She learned how to clap & it is adorable. Now she claps in all the pictures. Last night Seth's parents watched Kimmie for us & when we got home Kimmie was so excited to see us, she started clapping. I just love watching her learn new things. She is talking more and more & smiles all the time. She still hates tummy time but oh well! She would rather spend all day sitting like a big girl! It is hard to believe it's been 8 months already. Time is going by so quick. She changes so much & has so many more changes to come! We have a fun video of her playing hide & seek with Seth we will try to post soon.

5 comments:

Kings of Logan said...

Hey,

Cute pics! Our blogspot is kingsoflogan.blogspot.com

LAURA and ELIZA said...

She's adorable!! I can't believe she's almost out of her 9 month pants! Eliza can still fit into her 6 month pants. I promise I feed her!! Kimmie's eyes are beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Flee said...

YEAH!! I get to see you this week! I just saw Bryce's blog. I was thinking it would be so fun if all of our girls were friends!

Michele said...

Chrissy it's good to hear from you! Your little girl kimmie is so cute!! I am glad tina gave you my blog. Somehow the email I had for you got erased along with a few other of my good friends and I am a slacker and never got around to asking tina for it. It's so fun to read about how everyone is doing. It's like a reunion. Anyway, this is good hope to continue to stay in touch!

Jana said...

She really is beautiful...glad she is healthy and strong and filled with life!