Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nice weather!

This weekend the weather has been AMAZING! Yesterday it was 80 degrees! Seth had to work but they sent him home early because it was slow. We decided to take Kimmie to the park and enjoy the nice weather. She loved it! Seth picked a little flower and she sat and played with it, occasionally trying to eat it. She just looked around and tried to take in everything happening around her. She is growing so fast. She is starting to feel a lot better and is eating more so we think she has gained back the weight she lost while she was sick. The new thing she likes to do is scrunch her nose and she has discovered how to clap. She's not crawling yet, she lays on her tummy and moves her legs but doesn't understand how to lift herself up yet. She is so fun and before we know it she will be running around;)
Seth is keeping busy these days with work and school. This is Seth's last term at PCC, he was accepted to Portland State University so he will be starting there in the fall. He is working on a Bachelors in Health Studies. When he's done with all that school there is still more to come. The Masters in Physicians Assistant program is 2 years so for the next few years school will be occupying most of Seth's time. I am taking a math class, the last class I need for graduation. It is a hard math and I am really nervous about it! The last thing I want to do during the day is math homework. It's hard but so far it is going good. The class is only 10 weeks long and we are already into week 3. I just have to remind myself it won't last forever! Any other spare time we have is spent working at his parents house. We are remodeling their basement and moving in this June. The major changes are redoing the walls, changing some lighting, putting in hardwood floors in the living room/kitchen and carpet in the bedrooms. The thing I am most excited about is painting! I have been living in apartments for so long and I am sick of plain white walls! It will be a very busy 8 weeks but things will eventually slow down, hopefully;) Here are some fun pictures taken over the last couple weeks.

2 comments:

Flee said...

She is so cute! I love it! She has such beautiful eyes. Congrats on getting into PSU. That's great!

Jana said...

Math=yuck.

Series Finale? Say it isn't so!! Did you see the one where they made the cover for the cereal box? I laughed sooo hard.