Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow, Red Wings, and the cutest little girl EVER!!!

When Seth and I talked about moving to Oregon the one thing I was going to miss was snow. I love when it snows! Seth told me it snows sometimes in Oregon, but when it does it only snows a little. Well, last week it snowed TWICE!!!! Oregon is not equipped for snow, they don't have snow plows or salt or anything so when it snows school is canceled and it's a free day:) It started snowing during the night so we didn't get to go play outside but we did go take this picture. The snow didn't last long but I was happy to see it. I know it's not much snow, but I will take what I can get!

Wow, I said snow 11 times in that first paragraph, sorry! Last Friday Scott came over and watched the Red Wings vs. Colorado game with us. I made a new recipe for cashew chicken and we had dinner and watched the game. The wings won, of course! We put Kimmie in her Red Wings outfit from Nicky and she looked so cute in it! Kimmie fell asleep with Scott, she just loves her Uncle Scott!


Sunday we had Seth's family over to watch the superbowl.It was such a boring game but we had fun eating and just hanging out. Kimmie is growing so fast. I am proud to say I finally got her to laugh! She laughs for Seth all the time but it took more work for me to get one. She changes so much every day and we cherish each smile and drool drop;) Here are some more fun pictures, we hope you enjoy them. The first is Seth and daddy's little girl getting ready to go to church. My mom made the sweater for Kimmie while I was pregnant and I love putting her in it. My favorite is the one with her Zeebee on her head, she loves playing with him. When I was pregnant I hoped our baby would love music and Kimmie does. She loves to dance and whenever she is upset or tired you just have to sing to her and it calms her right away. Seth was playing the piano and we put Kimmie on his lap and she loves the piano!!!



I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures, maybe next week we'll have something exciting to write about!

1 comment:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh she's cute Chrissy! I love her little dimples! ADORABLE!! I'm way excited for you to come this summer.