Sunday, February 10, 2008

My wonderful husband!

So I was "tagged" (thanks Amanda) but instead of filling out one of those questionnaires about my husband I decided to take this opportunity to express how I feel about Seth............
It has been two years since our American Sign Language class started. I cannot believe how taking one class changed the rest of my life. Since the moment I met Seth not a day has passed that I have not thanked Heavenly Father for bringing him into my life. Seth brings out so many emotions in me I never knew I had. I know what my life would be like without him and I am so grateful for the love and support he gives me. He is my best friend! There are many things I can tell you about Seth but anyone who knows him already knows how wonderful he is. He always makes me laugh, even when he is making fun of Detroit;) I don't want to say too much but I just want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate Seth. He is the best husband and an AMAZING father. Seeing him with Kimmie is a feeling I cannot even begin to describe. She loves her daddy so much and I am so excited to see how their relationship grows throughout the years. I am so glad I get to spend not only this life with him, but eternity. I am happy he is my husband, my best friend and the father of Kimmie and our future children. Here are two pictures...the first one is the very first picture taken of us almost two years ago. The second is one taken last night when we went out to a Valentines Day dance.

3 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

That was so sweet! You guys are way cute and how fun that you went to a Valentines Day dance!

Anonymous said...

Whatever Chrissy. Seth is way luckier then you are. look at what you got and look at what he got. he got the better deal.

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture and the today picture. Soooooooo much has happend in the time between the two, and not to be forgotten by life events is your continuing love. You are BOTH very lucky to have found one another!