Sunday, January 27, 2008

Salem, Kimmie's new toy and the driving range!

We went to Salem last week. I have never been there so Seth took me to show me around. It was not at all like I thought it would be. There was no skyline and it reminded me a lot of Southgate, Michigan (that's where I grew up for those of you who don't know). The capital building was so strange looking, it looks like a temple. Here is a picture of it....

Yesterday Kimmie got a jumper/exersaucer thing (thank you Grandma Bev) and she LOVES it!!! Her little toes barely touch the ground so she just sits in it and swings her legs around and plays with the toys on it. It is so cute!


Yesterday Seth, me and Scott went to the driving range. The only type of "golfing" I have ever done is miniature golf, but I'm told that doesn't count;) It was harder than I thought it would be but I really liked it. I did miss the ball a few times...ok more than a few times.....but I hit it a couple times too! I liked it and maybe I'll even try to play a real game of golf when the weather gets better! This picture of me is pretty good, I took this one of Seth too late so he's already finished his swing, and here is Scott.


2 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

OHH! You got one of those? Eliza's is a little bit different, but still really fun! Don't they look so cute when they play in them? I love it! Eliza dances to the music and looks in the mirror all of the time (hopefully she won't be too vain as she gets older).

Flee said...

yeah for fun! I love the pictures! You look so good! I am so jealous, you look so skinny!