Thursday, January 3, 2008

What a night....

So, last night was Kimmie's first night sleeping in her crib. She has been sleeping in a cradle in our room (the cradle was built by my dad when I was born). She is such a great sleeper so we decided it was time to move her into her own room. She did great! She slept through the night with no problems...I on the other hand had a hard time falling asleep. I was so nervous about her being far away in the room next door. But after a prayer and some comforting words from Seth I was fine. She is growing so fast, I can't believe it! Her two teeth have slowed down a little but are continuing to make their way in.
Our New Years celebration consisted of pizza with Seth's family and we watched Singles Ward 2 (a cheesy movie, had some funny parts but not as good as the first one). Then we left around 11:45 to head home to bring in 2008 as our little family. Then we went to bed around 12:30, we are so exciting, aren't we???
Seth and I are keeping busy spending time with Kimmie and getting ready for school to start. I decided to take some more classes this semester so I have 6 credits. Seth is taking 14 credits, he has some super hard classes so it will be a busy 10 weeks for him (Oregon does trimesters instead of semesters). After our vacation to Michigan we are back to working out. I am proud to say I have lost almost 40 pounds since Kimmie was born in August. Unfortunately, I gained 50 pounds when I was pregnant so I still have 10 more to lose to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Then I still want to lose 30 more pounds to reach my pre-married weight:) we'll see! Seth is so good at motivating me to work out and eat healthier. He is also continuing to lose weight so I have to try to lose it faster than him. There's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, right?? Our goal is to be close to our goal weight by summer. Wish us luck!
Well, I have to get going now. We don't have the internet at our apartment yet, so we come to Seth's parents and it's time to go home. We are getting the internet this week so I will be better at posting then! We hope everyone had a great New Year. I can't believe it's 2008!!!!!

No comments: