Yesterday Kimmie turned 5 months old! It has gone so fast and she has changed so much. Here are some fun pictures we took......She is drooling so much now, she always seems to soak all her shirts. She loves trying to sit up on her own so I put her on the couch and let her try. She did pretty good, occasionally fell over but then just laid there and played. The next picture is her "thinker" picture. She LOVES sleeping like this, it's too cute! The last one is her playing with her Tigger from Uncle Nathan. He bought it for her from Disney World and she loves doing tummy time with it.





Oh yeah, and the most important thing that happened this week is.......
I was playing tummy time with Kimmie and she looked so cute so I reached to grab the camera. I only turned my back for a second and when I turned back around she was on her STOMACH!!!! She rolled over and I missed it! I was surprised and happy and also a little sad because I missed it. She hasn't done it again since, but she gets so close every time so it will happen again very soon.
4 comments:
She is just too cute!!! Thank heavens for photographs that give you the joy of these cute moments to lots of people and many times over.
i can't believe she sleeps like that, amazing stuff, uncanny resemblance of the thinker
I love her! She is so cute! i can't wait to see her!
So you are working out 5 days a week! Okay you just gave me motivation to try harder:) oh and kimmie is so cute
Post a Comment