Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pictures of our apartment

Here are the long awaited pictures of our new apartment. Everything is all unpacked and Kimberly's room is all ready for her. Our apartment is 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom and a dining room. We also purchased a new tv when we first moved out here so I put up a picture of that also.
I am having another baby shower this Saturday for the Davenport family/friends. We are having it at the theater where Cyndy works and we are all watching Becoming Jane. Everyone seems excited to come since it won't be like a normal baby shower and the women all get to see the movie without having to drag their husbands to it.
Seth is still looking for a job. He has turned his resume in so he's just going to keep applying places and we'll wait and see. We went to our first childbirth class last night. It was long but has a lot of information we didn't know. The only problem is the seats are super uncomfortable so two hours of sitting is not my favorite. But I did learn some breathing exercises and now that we only have 6 1/2 weeks left I better start learning how to breathe:)
Ok, well that's about it. Enjoy the new pics.








2 comments:

Flee said...

Very Cute apt! Yeah, love the TV. And Kimmie's room is so cute!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

How cute!! I am so jealous that you have an apt! The little babe's room is adorable!