Add to My Profile | More Videos
Ok, so every time Kimberly moves around I try to catch it on video but I never can....until now:) I recorded it myself so it's from a strange angle but if you watch carefully you can see her move. This video only shows a little bit of how much she moves, she is so active! I had to kind of push her in the beginning of the video to make her move, but don't worry it didn't hurt her:)
Dylan (it's a long story how he fits into the picture but he is the nephew of Cyndy's friend/boss and he has been visiting this summer). Well, he is going back to South Dakota on Monday and wanted to go to the gorge and hike the falls so today we went. Seth, Scott, Cyndy, Nathan and Dylan hiked farther into it so they could go swimming, but it was a hard hike over some fallen trees so I couldn't go so Kathy and I stayed behind and talked.
Seth got a new job at a window factory. It is just temporary work for now and if he likes it and wants to stay on permanently he can. But, it's likely he will keep applying other places and just work there until something else comes along.
Tomorrow is my baby shower for the Davenport family/friends. I am super excited for it because we are having it at the movie theater where Cyndy works and we are watching the movie Becoming Jane. I promise to write after and let everyone know how it goes. We love and miss everyone!!!

3 comments:
Look at you all pregnant!She is going to be here so soon.
Crazy how much they move in there. And no strech marks? Nice.
I remember that feeling. So weird, but so sweet! I almost miss it now that she is out of me.
Post a Comment