Sunday, June 24, 2007

We made it:)

We finally made it to Oregon:) We left Thursday around 3pm and stayed in Boise that night. We left Boise around 11am, after a long battle with retying the tarps. Then we arrived at Seth's parents house around 6:30pm. It was a long drive, but everything went smooth. Oh yeah, we bought a car on Wednesday. It is a 2002 Ford Taurus. It has 48,000 miles on it and we love it. The crazy thing is when we started looking for cars I told Seth I do not want a Ford or a white car.....and we bought a white ford;) So far it has been really good to us. There is a lot of room and we get great gas mileage.
Friday night we just rested and then Saturday we went to breakfast with Tina and Scott (they drove the truck and trailer out here to help us). We went to two movies, Fantastic Four: The Silver Surfer and Oceans Thirteen. They were both really good and free so that made them even better (thank you Cyndy). We went to Mikes where Scott works and had lunch. Did a little bit of shopping, went to dinner at a BBQ place and then just hung out back at Tina & Scott's hotel. They left early this morning. It was sad saying goodbye, but I know that this is where I am supposed to be so what can ya do??? They will be out to visit again in November for Kimberly's baby blessing.
Right now we are staying at Seth's parents house. I have an appointment tomorrow to look at an apartment and I plan to spend the majority of the day looking for somewhere to live. It's so hard living out of a suitcase right now, especially since we didn't pack our clothes that well. Seth has an interview either Monday or Tuesday and he has some other job options we are going to look into. So, that's our crazy life for now. I will try my best to keep everyone updated. We love and miss everyone and please, come visit us anytime:)

1 comment:

Flee said...

I MISS YOU!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again! Also, congrats on getting a white ford! So FUNNY!!

Talk to you soon.