Monday, June 4, 2007

Well....

So, we finally got our car back today, hooray:) It is strange driving it after driving the cavi. The oil leak is fixed and so is the air conditioning (that will be great for the drive back to Portland) It cost us a little more than what they quoted us, but still a great price. The Dr's appointment went good, I am going back one more time before we move to have my glucose test done. It sounds very fun. I get to eat a small breakfast, nothing high in sugar so maybe an egg and toast. Then I don't get to eat lunch. I go in and drink some sort of liquid mixture, wait an hour and then get blood drawn. Fun! Oh, and the other great news is I gained 12 pounds in the last 4 weeks (it's hard to type so you can sense my sarcasm, but that is not great news.) I am retaining a lot of water and my fingers are swelling really bad. I can't even wear my wedding ring anymore:( My ankles and feet are starting to swell, but they are not too bad yet. The doctor is not concerned because I don't look like I've gained that much weight but I do need to watch my salt intake. Other than that nothing exciting has happened. Here are some more pictures from me at 24 weeks, us at the Hoggle Zoo and me with a white alligator (there are only 10 in the entire world!)


1 comment:

Flee said...

Sweet! I love the alligator! That's so cool! Can't wait to see you at the baby shower!