Friday, June 1, 2007

What a great day:)

Well, yesterday was a great day. We officially became debt free (except student loans which we will never be free off!!!). It is a good feeling not worrying about credit cards! We are taking the Breeze into the shop today so hopefully it will be fixed by next week. Keep your fingers crossed that they don't find anything else wrong with it! The best part of yesterday was when our manager came over last night and told us they found someone to take over our lease!!!! So we signed all the paperwork and we are out of here on June 21st without having to pay anymore rent to Legacy Apartments:) We did have to pay $50 to sign over our contract, which I think is dumb, but it's better than paying $300 to break our contract. It feels good knowing that everything is falling into place. Now the only things left to do are find a dr in Oregon, which I am calling about today because I think I found one, and finding a new place to live. I'm not so stressed out anymore now that things are starting to happen, now I just have to pass Biology before we move, that one is a little tougher to do. The class is so hard!!! Only 6 more classes and then the final......I can do it!!!! Wish me luck:)
Seth only has 2 weeks of work left and then he is done with Gandolfo's. I have my last appointment with Dr. Cherrington today. I'm curious to see how much weight I've gained since the last appointment. My appetite has increased a lot. I get hungry about every 2 hours now. Being pregnant is still a lot of fun, but I am getting into the uncomfortable part of it. My hips are sore and it is getting harder to sleep but I guess that's just preparing me for when Kimmie is born and I don't get to sleep;) Well, I have to study before biology class, I am going to ace this quiz today!!!!

1 comment:

Flee said...

YEAH!!! Everything is going good! You are going to pass Biology, I am sure of it! See you soon