Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update

Sorry everyone, things have been really busy lately. We moved into our apartment and are almost done unpacking. It is a nice 2 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex in Beaverton, Oregon. We are close to Seth's family and the area is really nice. We've been busy unpacking and Seth is trying to teach me the area. So far I know how to get to my doctor, the hospital, Seth's parents and Yen's (my favorite Chinese restaurant). Luckily it's not too confusing so I'm getting the hang of going places alone. Seth is still looking for a job, but we're not too worried, I know things will work out. We are almost done decorating Kimmie's room. The only thing left to do is put the crib together and then buy the last minute stuff we need. I am 29 weeks along now and it is starting to get harder. Last night I was so hot I couldn't fall asleep. Seth was nice enough to get two fans and put them on me so I could cool down a bit and get some sleep. Kimmie is moving around so much these days and I love it!! She will be here before we know it and it's so exciting. I will post some pictures of our apartment when it's all set up.
We celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on June 30th. We went to Seth's uncles beach house near Cannon Beach. It was so nice. The water was a little cold so I just put my feet in it. We just spent time together and relaxed after the long move. We went to the beach to watch the sun set and took some really nice pictures (which I will also post when I get some time). We don't have the internet at our place yet so it may take me a while to get some pictures posted but I promise I will!
I guess that's about it. Hopefully things will settle down a bit soon (probably just in time for Kimmie to be born and things will get crazy again.) We love everyone and hope you're all doing great! Miss you!!! Lot's of love from Oregon:)

No comments: