Thursday, November 2, 2017

June 2017

June was a month of visitors. But first, Kate and I made a trip to Costco to buy each of us a new carry-on for our upcoming move....yep, you read that right, we moved. Skip to August to read all about that.....
These are my FAVORITE carry-ons. I bought one for my girls trip to Europe and it was the best, but got damaged on the flight home, so I took it back. Then they went on sale at Costco, so I grabbed one for each of us!

Visit from cousins...and Nathan and Lauryn
 Japanese Gardens




 Kimmie did a report on Sacagawea and had to dress up as her for a wax museum program they were doing to present all their reports. 



 girls camp prep. I made one of these for each girl attending camp.

 Kimmie's live was museum


 sleepover at Aunt Cyndy's with cousins
 our friends came over with their bounce house. We spent the day bouncing and eating way too much chinese food.



 a trip to Jamba Juice and family walk to enjoy the beautiful weather



 Kate didn't want to eat her eggs, so she hid them under her chair. Sneaky girl, but not sneaky enough. 
 New Kids On The Block concert with Cyndy, Tita and Shanan
 Boyz II Men

 Paula Abdul













 I spent a lot....and I mean a lot...of time at the kids school and as a thank you they gave me this paper cutter. I was SOOOOO excited to have it. I use it a ton!!! 
 more fun with the Foland's
 swim lessons
 soccer is over

 David and Mommy lunch date



 brothers in their new suits

 stake conference cuties
 helping make copies for Ms. Douglass, prepping her for next year

 Kimmie and David's piano recital







 Our neighbors cut down this huge tree. It is so strange having it gone, and really bright!


 getting some dental work done at the OHSU dental school
Seth and I ran the rugged maniac 5k with some friends. I was sick, and worried I wouldn't be able to do it, but I did and it was so fun!!!









 teeth falling out left and right
 more helping at school

 sneaking a picture of Joshua in class
 David's class play

 McKay Elementary Field Day
Kimmie and Ms. Mendez
 David and Ms. Douglass
Joshua and Ms. Odom
David doing tug of war 
 Kate and Ms. Mendez. We helped a lot in her class this year too, she was great to work with and great with Kate
 let the packing begin
June 21: Last day of school 
 Bus stop with Kevin and Blake
 fun with Joshua, we went of a field trip to the park on the last day of school. I've done this with each kid on the last day of kindergarten

 goodbye kindergarten
 saying goodbye to 2nd grade and Ms. Douglass was HARD!!!

 goodbye 4th grade

 answering the phones in the front office, yeah, she pretty much ran the school!


 first day of summer break spent reading
and being shirtless while snacking on cucumbers
 the announcement I made
 Every year we talk about going to the Tigard Festival of Balloons, well this year we finally made it. Totally worth getting up at the crack of dawn








 time for a haircut


 

 Kimmie loves to read

 David made this and put it up in the boys room
 Flag football for David and Joshua

Kimmie lost another tooth 


 Dillenbeck cousins are here for David's baptism
 phase 1 of chopping off my hair

 Joshua loves to have Grandpa Tom rub his feet

 I rarely post pictures of myself. I'm working on trying to love my body more and be more present in pictures. So here's a selfie of the dress I bought for David's baptism
 backyard baseball with family
  It was hard, but I found a place for us to rent in NY. We will be living in Fairport. This is a screenshot of the ad and floorplan


On June 30th Seth and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. All of my family was in town, so we didn't really do anything exciting, but getting to celebrate our sweet son David being baptized was the perfect reminder to me that I made the best choice when I married Seth. He is an amazing husband and father. He is such a great example to me of love and service, and he is a great example to our kids, especially our boys!

No comments: