Thursday, February 4, 2016

Kimmie's baptism

I wish I would have written this when it happened, because fast forward four months later and my memory card freaked out and I lost all the pictures I had on it:( So sadly, I barely have any pictures from Kimmie's amazing baptism. It was such a special day. Seth's Aunt Deborah made Kimmie the most beautiful dress for this special day. It was EXACTLY what I was picturing my sweet girl would wear. I am so proud of Kimmie for making the decision to be baptized. She is the first in my family to be baptized at the age of 8, so it was a very special day for me. All of my family came to town, along with our amazing friends, the Thayne's. We were sad Britany and Scott couldn't make it, but it's a lot harder to be as stuff when you like on the other side of the country!! (In case I haven't mentioned it before, Scott and Britany moved to Rochester, New York!) It was a great time, despite everyone catching a horrible 24 hour stomach bug. But everyone was such troopers and still had fun celebrating Kimmie's special day.



Brandon Flowers concert....we are HOOKED!!!

Aunt Deborah and Kimmie

Her big day!

Grandma and Grandpa

The people we love!!


No comments: