January was a great month. Kimmie & David started basketball again through the YMCA. They loved playing and we could really see improvement each week. Joshua continued swim lessons and Kate stayed busy getting into everything :) I went to Washington, DC with Cyndy to visit Felicia. We only went for a long weekend, but it was a great trip! Lots of laughs and sights seen. I love DC, so much history. I can't wait to go back again with Seth and the kids!
![]() |
| For Christmas Seth got me a countertop dishwasher, and converted it so it's all attached under the sink. I LOVE IT!!! |
![]() |
| We took out the drawers that were there and made a shelf for on top that pulls out to hold towels. |
![]() |
| sushi dinner date while Kimmie & David play at a friends |
![]() |
| Zoo lights |
![]() |
| she loves to have her nails painted |
![]() |
| Kate is TERRIFIED of going through the car wash |
![]() |
| jammies from Grandma. The girls have matching jammies with their American Girl dolls Grandma sent them. |
![]() |
| sweet Kimmie is growing up! |
![]() |
| Blazers game, the other part of my Christmas present, because Seth said you can't just give an appliance as a gift:) |
![]() |
| I like to take random pictures of them getting on the bus, they are so grown up! |
![]() |
| Went to visit Joshua at school |
![]() |
| tootie-taa dance. |
![]() |
| This one is for Uncle Scott |
![]() |
| fun in the hotel |
![]() |
| haircuts for the boys. |





























No comments:
Post a Comment