Sunday, June 15, 2014

Vancouver/San Jaun Islands Day 4 April 19th, 2014

The last day of our trip we were back in an awesome hotel and well rested. After breakfast we drove to see the Seattle Temple and Seth was able to remember how to get to Granny's old house, so we drove by that and took some pictures for her. Then we headed to the new Café Rio that opened in North Seattle. I have to admit, I was hesitant to go because the night before we drove by and the line was around the building. But, Seth convinced me to go (just like with the Stanley Cup) and I am so glad we did. We got there right when they opened and there was barely anyone there. We sat and enjoyed our delicious lunch. On the way home we stopped at the Troll under the bridge in Seattle, I've never seen it before. Then we headed home. We dropped the kids off with Oma and Papa and we went the wedding reception for our friend Katie.  
Add caption

cartoons in the hotel










No comments: