Sunday, June 15, 2014

May 2014

Ok, so I suck at keeping up with this blog. I don't know why, it's not like I am chasing after 4 kids all day:) I take so many pictures and have so many fun experiences I want to share but time seems to be passing me by before I can write them down. So instead, here is a summary of our month of May.
Seth took the boys to the Father-Son campout and the boys LOVED it!!! Us girls had fun at home too:)
Scott came home for a visit...and brought a girl! Britany is super nice and I think we'll be seeing more of her soon:)
We were supposed to go to Spokane to meet with my parents, but Seth's schedule got changed so they came to visit us instead. It's always so fun having them visit.
Scott came home to visit...again.
David graduated from preschool, look out class of 2027!
Joshua went to a play camp with David at his school. We signed Joshua up to start preschool there this fall. Two days a week I will only have 1 child for 2 hours...what will I do?!?
We took lots of naps, walks and had lots of fun. At end the month I went to a movie with Cyndy and stuffed my face because we are all doing "Just from home June" where we can't eat out at all. 
 
sporting Daddy's new work hat


sitting for the first time all by herself

David's kindergarten orientation

she loves her toes


I made this for Seth. University of Oregon's "Win the Day"


heading to the Father-Son campout





hike at the campout

a trip to the zoo with Uncle Scott and Britany






we introduced Britany to floating


Seth sent me this picture at church, "look mom, I'm a pirate"

I can't believe how big David looks!

saying goodbye to Scott and Britany

Joshua has been complaining of back pain so he had an xray and ultrasound done. Everything came back normal:)

more smiles from Kate

date with daddy

she took these out after about 5 minutes

David and Joshua at the zoo

Kate practicing her yoga
playing in the backyard with Daddy & Grandma

hanging with Grandma & Grandpa

Grandpa Tom fell asleep while watching tv with Joshua...probably Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
playing at the park with Grandma


playing at Cooks park with Grandma and Grandpa

loving the swings


trying not to look like they are enjoying their ice cream
goodbye Grandma:(

out for a walk

first time in the pool...wasn't too thrilled


Mother's Day. I got those suits on clearance for $8, love it!!!

first time back in swim lessons in over a year. He's doing much better.

blurry baby eating carrots

Uncle Scott's second visit...playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos

Yep, that's throw up. Joshua caught a nasty stomach bug...which then got passed to each of us. I can tell you from experience, it was TERRIBLE!!!

I love when they hold hands on our walks

Graduation with Ms. Pribula

He got a trophy for being a champion at preschool

$1 movie night to see Muppets Most Wanted. It was too dark so my camera was being funny.







Using our firepit to make smores

last day of camp they had a 4th of July celebration parade.


more loves on walks. Joshua got scared because this part of the trail get dark from the shade, so David held his hand

sleepy girl with Daddy


Culture week at Kimmie's school. She learned to hula

Joshua is ready for summer

Joshua's new scooter

Kate!
Our "last meal" Shrimp Caesar salad and super nachos at Cinetopia.
 

No comments: