![]() |
| bought a new vacuum and this is what came off my "clean" carpet |
![]() |
| field trip to the fire station |
![]() |
| Kimmie doesn't like long sleeves/pants, so I made her favorite pajama's into capris/short sleeves. This is the before |
![]() |
| after |
![]() |
| sister snuggles |
![]() |
| singing while watching General Conference |
![]() |
| naps |
![]() |
| ducks on our walk |
![]() |
| Kimmie reading to Kate |
![]() |
| My kidney stone from January still hadn't passed, so I was drinking lots of this |
![]() |
| laundry room before |
![]() |
| laundry room after I laid tile |
![]() |
| taking a "selfie" |
![]() |
| cousin bath time was not a success |
![]() |
| loving on baby Kate |
![]() |
| silly kids |
![]() |
| makin smores |
![]() |
| David & Kate |
![]() |
| Joshua packed his backpack for our trip, it's almost bigger than him! |
![]() |
| the Easter baskets I made for the kids |
![]() |
| Happy Easter |
![]() |
| Missing his Uncle Scott, so he "called" him on his toy phone and was sitting there talking to him. |
![]() |
| big girl seat |
![]() |
| Look, sometimes I do shower and put make-up on |
![]() |
| first time in the jumper |
![]() |
| loving it |
![]() |
| Somebody wants to go to Disney World |
![]() |
| Loving her new scarf Aunt Cyndy brought back from Paris |
![]() |
| outside fun |
![]() |
| Joshua fell asleep under the coffee table |
![]() |
| sweet baby Kate |
![]() |
| Loving my scarf from Cyndy |
![]() |
| our 5th baby, I finally passed my HUGE kidney stone. |




































No comments:
Post a Comment