Last year we had a girls night out to go see the movie Rock of Ages. We all loved it, especially the music. So, when I heard the play was coming to town I knew we had to go...and this time dress up! So, a few of us started shopping for some 80's clothes and they were easy to find. Everything we purchased, except Shanan's awesome tutu, was purchased brand new, mostly from Target.
My outfit was found in the clearance section and in the little girls section. I am proud to say that even 4 months pregnant I somehow fit into girls leggings:)
We caked on the blue eye shadow and made our hair as big as possible and headed out to the play.
I am sad to say the play itself was a disappointment. It was filled with way too much sex and bad language, nothing at all like the movie. After the play we were able to meet the guy who played the main character, Drew. He was very friendly.
I had a lot of fun dressing up and am thinking maybe an 80's theme party may be in my future....I know Seth would be thrilled to dress up...NOT!!!
![]() |
| Me, Shanan, Shera Lynn & Cassidy |





No comments:
Post a Comment