Having three kids is sometimes...ok always...crazy. They are the sweetest and most amazing kids. With baby #4 coming, we decided to start transitioning Joshua into a toddler bed. My plan was to just do naps for a few weeks, and then start at night. Well, after one day of napping in it he was ready for the full thing. Then I started thinking about moving him into Kimmie & David's room. I usually like to move the youngest a couple months before the new baby comes so that they are used to it and aren't feeling "replaced" by the baby. So, again I thought we would just do naps in the big kids room and then night time in his room. Nope, Mr. Independent wasn't having that. After one day he was screaming to be in the room with his big brother and sister. I was a little nervous at first, but he has done GREAT! It makes bedtime so much easier having all of them in one room. He usually does really well and goes right to sleep. In the rare instance that he doesn't, all we have to do is threaten to put him back in his crib (or "the box" as we sometimes refer to it) and he goes right to bed. He loves to be with Kimmie & David. Now I have a few months to get the baby's room all together.
![]() |
| I can't believe we fit all three kids in one room and still have plenty of room for them to play |
![]() |
| Joshua's big boy bed |
![]() |
| We moved the dresser from our bedroom into their room. I am jealous they get the biggest closet! |
![]() |
| trying to get a picture at church |
![]() |
| Joshua wasn't too excited |
![]() |
| pretending to sleep at Ikea |
![]() |
| Kimmie reading a bedtime story to her brothers at Ikea |








No comments:
Post a Comment