What was supposed to be a week of training in California somehow turned into Seth being gone the entire month of February (luckily he was able to fly home on the weekends). Sadly this meant he wasn't here for my birthday. Somehow he still managed to make sure I had flowers on my doorstep and his family spoiled me rotten! When he returned home the following weekend, our friend had asked to watch our kids so he and I could go out alone. I was excited for a nice night out with him. When we showed up to drop off the kids I walked them in and it was really dark inside her house, which is unusual. Then I noticed some birthday decorations and then everyone jumped out yelling "SURPRISE!!!" I couldn't believe it, I was so shocked. Somehow while Seth was in California he contacted our friends and arranged this awesome party for me. I was so surprised and happy. I never thought he would be able to pull something like this off without me knowing, but I really had no idea! What a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment