Saturday, May 18, 2013

Disney World 2012 Day 6

Monday, December 17th
Seth and I took the kids to a character breakfast at Disney Hollywood Studios. We ate with Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Special Agent Oso. Everyone met us at Hollywood Studios and we did the Disney Junior play and watched Beauty and the Beast. The rest of the family took the kids while Seth and I went on a lunch date in Epcot. We met the rest of the family at Magic Kingdom. We went on the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor ride and it has to be my favorite! We laughed so much. I had no idea what it was going to be like, and I loved it. The ride completely interacts with the guests and each time is different. It is amazing how they do it and so, so funny! The boys were starting to get tired, so Seth took Joshua & David back to the hotel while we stayed for extra magic hours. We watched the fireworks and rode the Goofy Barnstormer over and over and over. We stayed out until midnight!





Muppets 3D

The new Star Tours with Sethy

asleep on Uncle Christopher
Watching Disney Playhouse







taking a much needed nap while Mommy & Daddy are on a date

Date in France:)


too tired/sick to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom




Add caption
best view for the fireworks was on Uncle Christopher's shoulders
Caught by Zurg












Uncle Christopher ended the day with a "light snack"

No comments: