Monday, May 20, 2013

Inn at Spanish Head

For Christmas Seth got me a romantic getaway at the coast. We have always wanted to stay at the Inn at Spanish Head, and he was able to get a great deal on a room there. I was so excited to go. We had a great dinner, went swimming in the outdoor pool in the rain and just enjoyed spending time without kids. It is funny, pretty much every conversation we had revolved around our sweet kids. We really did miss them so much. Seth also took me to some places along the coast I have never been. I always enjoy our time together, he is seriously the best!!!
Our gorgeous view

My yummy dinner

Seth's yummy dinner

Our favorite feature, the bidet


Devils punchbowl

stopping at a view point

the "D" river, the shortest river in the world. 


where the D river meets the pacific ocean

No comments: