Friday, November 2, 2012

Kimmie's first field trip

On October 15th I chaperoned Kimmie's first field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun. I was assigned Kimmie  & her friend Aurora. I was also able to meet Soren's mom, Angela, on this trip. It was nice to meet her, she is super nice and we seem to have a lot in common. I am excited to get to know their family more. It was fun picking pumpkins and watching Kimmie interact with her friends. I am so blessed to be able to stay home and be available for things like this.
 
Aurora & Kimmie on the bus to the pumpkin patch
riding the train out to the pumpkins
silly class picture...check out Kimmie & Soren only have eyes for each other:)
Mrs. Bacos AM Kindergarten class
Aurora, Kimmie & Soren riding the boat back to the buses
Friends!
The Three Musketeers

No comments: