Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had two Halloween celebrations this year. For the first one, Trunk or Treat, Kimmie was Tinkerbell, David was Peter Pan & Joshua was Captain Hook. I always want to do fun themed costumes, but it can be expensive, so I was super happy when I found all three costumes at Goodwill. So, I spent less than $15 for all three costumes, I had to brag:)
Kimmie invited two friends from school, and their families, to Trunk or Treat. Aurora and Soren are her best friends. They eat lunch together everyday and sit together on the bus on the way home from school. They are very sweet kids, and their families are amazing too. I have to admit, making new friends was one of the things I was worried about, but so far she has picked great!
Aurora, Kimmie & Soren
Tinkerbell, Peter Pan & Captain Hook
Tink & Peter Pan
A very sad Captain Hook
 On Halloween the kids wanted new costumes to wear, so they picked from the dress-up bin and we headed out trick-or-treating. It had rained all day, but we lucked out and the rain stopped while we were out.



SUPERMAN!!!
Princess Ballerina
Mickey Mouse (I bought this when David was little, but he never had a chance to wear it so I was excited to finally use it)
we stopped by to visit our friends, The Broberg's.
Running from house to house
This was the first year that all the kids really knew what tick or treating was. Joshua loved getting candy, he cried any time you tried to take his pumpkin away. The kids did great and we had a lot of fun! Maybe next year I can convince Seth to dress up....maybe!

No comments: