I can't believe our sweet baby boy is already over 6 months old! Here are his stats from his 6 month check-up:
Height: 26 3/4 inches
Weight: 16 lbs 12.5 ounces
Head: 17 5/8 inches
He is growing great and developing ahead of where he should be. Even though he can't crawl yet (he is so close) he still manages to move all over the place. He is such a smiley boy and is loved so much by everyone around him, especially his big sister and brother!
I just can't get enough of this cute little boy! Here are some recent pictures of him:)
6 months old
6 months old
so excited!
He sleeps in the strangest position, all bent and arched, but he is all smiles when he wakes up!



2 comments:
I cannot believe he is 6 months already! He is such a cute, happy boy! Hope to meet him in person someday!
AH!I can't handle the cuteness! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment