Today while I was at the dentist I got a text from Seth. This is what it said,
"holy crap, Joshua just crawled!"
I can't believe I missed it, but Seth was amazing and took lots of video. Joshua just turned 7 months old and is our earliest crawler yet....that means he will probably be our earliest walker. I am not ready for him to grow up. He is changing so much. He eats real food (I have started making my own baby food and am loving it so far) He smiles and laughs all the time. He is such a relaxed baby. He is content to hang out on the floor all day watching his big sister and brother. I am sure that is why he is crawling, he is dying to be running around with Kimmie and David. He loves scooting around...now crawling around...to discover the world around him. He is such a sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment