Monday, March 3, 2008

Slide show

Here is a slide show of some recent pictures. They are mostly of Kimmie but a few of of Seth. He rolled his ankle playing basketball last week and since most of our posts are about Kimmie I figured this one should include Seth too;) His ankle is much better today and he can walk on it pretty well. The swelling has gone down but it is starting to bruise. He did the same thing when we first started dating. I included the picture from then to compare to this time. The weather has been great for the last two weeks. We have been going on walks every day (until Seth hurt his ankle) And Kimmie and I played outside and she loved it. Oh yeah, Kimmie rolled over twice yesterday! I missed the first time but Seth saw it. The second time happened at Seth's parents house and we all got to see it except for Papa (Seth's dad), sorry Papa maybe next time! Well, that's about it. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Such sweet pictures. Brad rolled his ankle last week too.Must be something in the air...or maybe big uneven concrete on the sidewalk. Rob&Big makes us laugh SO hard! Did you see the "C-lister" episode? Funny