I am so happy that you and Scott are having a baby. I know that since moving to Oregon we do not see or talk as often as we used to and I just want you to know that I love and miss you. Life seems to be getting crazier each day and being so far apart makes it hard to let you know how much I miss you. I am so lucky to have a sister like you and a sister like Nicky-I love you too Nicky and I will dedicate my next love post to you, so keep an eye open for it:) I know I am not always the easiest person to deal with and I know life has not alway been easy for you but I am proud of you. You are going to be a great mom, I just wish I was close by so we could do it together. You will always be my favorite big sis and I hope you know that I am always here if you need me. Being a mom is not always the easiest, but it is the best thing you will ever do. I do not have all the answers, I am still trying to figure out how to do it, but if you ever need to talk I am just a phone call away. I love you and I am so happy for you and Scott. I pray that Heavenly Father will continue to watch over you and little Spencer (and Scott). Take care of yourself, get lots of rest and know that you are loved and missed! Here is one of my favorite pictures of me, Tina and my dad when we were young, you can see how much I loved her then and I love her more now (I think my pacifier is upside down, man I am a little trickster!)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
90% sure
Tina (Chrissy's sister) had her ultrasound today and the doctor is 90% sure she is having a boy! I kind of wanted her to have a girl so Kimmie would have a cousin she could be extra close with, but we are still happy. He is healthy and growing as he should. I only got to talk to Tina for a minute today and I wish I could have said a few things to her, so I would like the chance to say them now.....
I am so happy that you and Scott are having a baby. I know that since moving to Oregon we do not see or talk as often as we used to and I just want you to know that I love and miss you. Life seems to be getting crazier each day and being so far apart makes it hard to let you know how much I miss you. I am so lucky to have a sister like you and a sister like Nicky-I love you too Nicky and I will dedicate my next love post to you, so keep an eye open for it:) I know I am not always the easiest person to deal with and I know life has not alway been easy for you but I am proud of you. You are going to be a great mom, I just wish I was close by so we could do it together. You will always be my favorite big sis and I hope you know that I am always here if you need me. Being a mom is not always the easiest, but it is the best thing you will ever do. I do not have all the answers, I am still trying to figure out how to do it, but if you ever need to talk I am just a phone call away. I love you and I am so happy for you and Scott. I pray that Heavenly Father will continue to watch over you and little Spencer (and Scott). Take care of yourself, get lots of rest and know that you are loved and missed! Here is one of my favorite pictures of me, Tina and my dad when we were young, you can see how much I loved her then and I love her more now (I think my pacifier is upside down, man I am a little trickster!)
I am so happy that you and Scott are having a baby. I know that since moving to Oregon we do not see or talk as often as we used to and I just want you to know that I love and miss you. Life seems to be getting crazier each day and being so far apart makes it hard to let you know how much I miss you. I am so lucky to have a sister like you and a sister like Nicky-I love you too Nicky and I will dedicate my next love post to you, so keep an eye open for it:) I know I am not always the easiest person to deal with and I know life has not alway been easy for you but I am proud of you. You are going to be a great mom, I just wish I was close by so we could do it together. You will always be my favorite big sis and I hope you know that I am always here if you need me. Being a mom is not always the easiest, but it is the best thing you will ever do. I do not have all the answers, I am still trying to figure out how to do it, but if you ever need to talk I am just a phone call away. I love you and I am so happy for you and Scott. I pray that Heavenly Father will continue to watch over you and little Spencer (and Scott). Take care of yourself, get lots of rest and know that you are loved and missed! Here is one of my favorite pictures of me, Tina and my dad when we were young, you can see how much I loved her then and I love her more now (I think my pacifier is upside down, man I am a little trickster!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks sister. i love you just as much. i would call you and tell you thanks but scott has my phone right now. i wish you lived here so we could be stay at home moms together. why did seth have to be from portland? dang him! but i love you all!
I don't know what the deal is. But all my friends blogs are making me all teary-eyed. Really. So sweet! I love the picture, and yes, your binky is up-side-down. Miss you!
So Tina is having a boy...Koren just had a boy...and Rachel is also having a boy in July. Lots and lots of boys. You probably knew but Rachel is pregnant...I think it was basically a honeymoon baby!! LOL
Congratulations to Tina! And to you as well. Your family is beautiful. Kimmie is just so cute! I stumbled on your blog through Amanda's so I wanted to pop in and say hello!
Post a Comment