Speaking of little pumpkins.....Kimmie is a little pumpkin for Halloween. We took her to trunk or treat at Seth's parents ward for a little bit and tonight we are passing out candy! She has slept most of the day, so she's not too excited for Halloween. My parents, Nicky and grandma Groves come into town tonight so I think she is getting her rest while she can. Tina and Scott get here on Friday:)
Kimmie is growing so fast, last week she weighed 11 lbs 5 oz. I was told that we have to do her weight and height according to when my due date was, so technically she is measured 6 weeks younger. Even doing it that way she is still normal for her weight to height ratio. She is also learning to suck her thumb, it is so cute. I have a video of it I will post later. Although she does not do most of the things a 10 week old does, she is starting to smile so much more and can really focus on objects. It is so great when she makes eye contact. The doctor says we only have to consider her a "preemie" until she is 2. But, she is such a smart girl and she is already catching up so fast so we're not worried. Well, time to pass out candy. Happy Halloween!!!!
P.S. Happy Birthday (yesterday) Scott Dillenbeck!!!!!


2 comments:
OH! I just love her! That is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her. Miss you guys!
Eliza was a pumpkin too! SO SWEET! Who does Kimmie look like, I can't figure it out?
Post a Comment