1) Where did you meet your husband?
We met in our American Sign Language class at Utah Valley State College
2) What was the first thing you said to your husband?
I signed "Hi, my name is Chrissy, what is your name?"
3) Where was your first date?
We went on a double date to TGI Fridsy's and bowling, but we don't count that, we count our first date the next week when we went to see Walk The Line.
5) Did you have a short or long engagement?
Short, only 3 months. It was the longest 3 months ever!!!
6) Where did you get engaged?
We were going to his Aunt Stephanie's house for dinner and a movie with her. I had never been there before so I was kind of nervous. When we walked in Stephanie was nowhere to be found and there were lights, candles, flowers and our song was playing. I just stood there looking around trying to figure out what was going on, I was so confused. Then I saw the dinner table and it was set for two and had candles on it. When I turned around Seth was down on one knee. I was so shocked! I just kept smacking his shoulder saying "No way! No way!" It was such a surprise. There was a nice romantic dinner ready for us but I couldn't eat because I was so excited! I am just lucky he still wanted to marry me after I kept hitting him:)
7) Where were you married?
In the Portland Oregon Temple on June 30, 2006
8) How did the reception go?
It was wonderful! The decorations were gorgeous, thank you Stephanie! And the food was just as wonderful, thank you Kevin (Seth's dad). It was the best reception I've ever been to!
9) How was the honeymoon?
It was fun, we swam with the dolphins in the Bahamas. I got sick on the way home, but it was great having my wonderful husband to take care of me:)
1 comment:
I love your engagement story. I was gonna ask if he really had an aunt stephanie but I see you thanked her later for the reception...so she must exist. Page looks good. Yes, girl we are busy. Thanks for checking in...how are you guys doing? How is Kimmie? THinking about you even though things are crazy...wondering how parenthood is treating you?!
Post a Comment