Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2 months old!!!!!

Yesterday Kimmie turned two months old!! I can't believe it, she is getting so big. She had her 2 month well child check and she is doing great. She now weighs 10 lbs 13 oz, which is in the 50th percentile. She is 23 1/2 inches long, which is in the 90th percentile! If she keeps this going she'll be tall like her daddy. She had her first round of vaccines and she did great. She cried when they first stuck her with the needle but then stopped, she's so tough! Here is her 2 month picture....


Here is another cute picture of her......


And here is a picture of her wearing her uncle Scott's hat....looks like she has sticky fingers like her daddy:)


In other news Seth started his new job. He has been working 5:45am-2pm. It seems ok so far, but Kimmie and me miss him! He has school Monday-Thursday nights so we see him for a little bit before he goes to class. He is looking into a CNA program so he will probably start that soon. We found a place that will pay to train and certify you as long as you work for them for 6 months after. That is what he is going to do so he can get a job at the hospital as a CNA, which pays better. Plus, it will look good on his application to the PA program. Oh yeah, in case I haven't mentioned it Seth has finally picked a career. He is going to get his bachelors degree and the apply for his masters to be a Physicians Assistant. He is really excited about it and so am I. He loves helping people and I know he will do a fabulous job!!! Nothing new is going on with me. I still have one class left to complete to get my associates degree. It is an online independent study math class and I haven't been very motivated lately, I really need to finish that. Being a mom is great. I can't believe what a great little girl Kimmie is. She still only eats every 4 hours and sometimes during the night she goes 5-6 hours. We are so lucky!!!
Well, our family is doing great and we hope everyone else is doing well. Leave us a message, we would LOVE to hear from you!!!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

congrats on the baby! Kimmie is so cute! Hope all is well!

Noah and Amanda said...

kimmie looks like you:)