Ok, sorry it's been so long since we've posted anything. Things have been crazy lately! We went to the Grand Canyon/Las Vegas in the end of April. We drove to the Grand Canyon and spent the day there. It was nice. Neither one of us had ever been there so it was fun. The weather was beautiful but it was really windy! Then we drove to Vegas the next day. We stopped at Hoover Dam along the way and it was so busy there! Traffic was insane. When we finally made it to Vegas we checked into our hotel, Excalibur, and then walked the entire strip! It rained a little at first, but then it was just really windy. We wanted to see the water show but it was cancelled because of wind. Walking the strip was long, but I did it:) We ate dinner at the buffet in our hotel and then just spent the rest of the night hanging out. Then we headed back to Utah the next morning. On the way back we hit a bad snow storm in Utah, and a little bit of car trouble, but overall it was a great trip. Now we can cross the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas off our list of places we want to see.
School started last week and so far it seems like we will survive the next 7 1/2 weeks. It will be tough, but we can do it! Seth is taking public speaking and intro to business while still working 40 hours a week. I am taking Ethics & values, american heritage, biology and intro to business. We are also taking a math class independent study. Our days are pretty full, but we do get a couple hours between work and school to have dinner together. Since the classes are crammed into 7 1/2 weeks we have a lot of work to do. Our last final is June 20, so we are planning to move to Portland on June 21st!! I'm really excited! Tina was able to borrow Scott's aunts trailer, so they are going to drive a truck, pulling the trailer and we are going to drive our cars. Right now our Breeze is temporarily out of order, but we are working on getting it back on the road. So we have been sharing the cavi for about a month. It's not so bad because our schedules are just right for sharing a car. I am no longer working and so I take Seth to work in the morning or he bikes to work.
We had our 20 week ultrasound done on Friday. The doctor checked everything! Kimmie is growing right on track and all of her organs are functioning correctly. We were able to see all four chambers of her heart and it was amazing! She is doing great and I can feel her move now which is an amazing feeling. She is very active! I have gained 5 pounds since my last appointment which is great! I didn't gain very much in the beginning so now I'm making up for it.
Seth's brother Scott came into town on Friday also. We went to their friend Rossii's wedding yesterday. It was really nice. Unfortunately it rained all day, but they are a great couple and it was really nice that we were able to share their special day with them. Scott leaves tomorrow and it's back to our busy week again. We don't have anything planned for this month except eat, sleep, work and study. I will try not to let another month go by before I post another blog:) Here are some recent pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment