Sunday, May 27, 2007

My belly!!!


Ok, so sometimes I just don't feel like my stomach has grown that much...and then I saw this picture and boy was I wrong!!!! This was taken at 21 weeks, I am now 23 weeks. I thought I might be embarrassed to let other people see this picture but I LOVE it!! It's crazy that inside that belly is a little baby girl.
Well, what's happened since Mother's Day???? We went to the Utah Zoo yesterday with Rossii & Angie. It was so much fun! They have a white alligator there and it was really cool. There are only 10 in the world so it was fun to see something so rare. Ross & Angie are doing great and they are so much fun. If only they could move with us! We also went to Aunt Stephanie's and planted flowers (well, Seth planted flowers and I gave moral support). Then we went to see Pirates 3. It was good, but LONG! It was a long day and we went right to bed when we got home. Today has just been a lazy day. We went to church and then we watched the first Pirates movie and now Seth is taking a nap.
School is going ok. I applied for graduation so if I can pass all my classes and finish my math by August I will have my associates degree. Only 3 1/2 weeks until we move and I can't wait! I started packing and I didn't realize how much stuff we have!
The breeze is still out of order. Seth and Scott spent many, many, many, many hours trying to get one stupid bolt off but we unsuccessful. So, the only option we have left is taking it somewhere and paying them to fix it:( We already bought all the parts so that should save us money but hopefully they don't find anything else wrong with it. Big thanks to Seth and Scott for working so hard on it!!!!

No comments: