April went so fast! Kimmie started soccer, I've been super busy with girls camp stuff (I am the Stake Young Women's Camp Assistant), we've been enjoying beautiful weather and planning lots of trips for this year...
 |
| Outside fun with Daddy at Kimmie's soccer practice |
 |
| just a silly picture of Kimmie |
 |
| outside fun with cousins |
 |
| playing with the Foland twins :) |
 |
| Joshua wants to wear his monkey hat, even on warm days! |
 |
| I decided that it was time to chop my hair, I always wore it up and it was so much work. I LOVE the new cut! |
Kimmie's soccer cheering section
There is a track around one of the soccer fields. The kids spent the whole time running around, it was great.
 |
| Beautiful bunch of kids! |
April was our Camp Kickoff. It was a lot of work, but turned out great. Our theme this year is Mission I'mPossible. It was picked based off the quote, "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm Possible ~Audrey Hepburn. I was in charge of sending them on a mission and making different spy station tasks to complete.
 |
| The code the decoded |
 |
Mine Field They had to make it through without touching any black mines (balloons) |
 |
| laser field |
 |
| Theme reveal |
 |
| Jelly Belly game |
 |
| Getting fingerprinted |
 |
| Me and my sweet girl |
 |
| Kate & Joshua could have spent all day watching them make pizza at costco |
 |
| sleeping through church |
More warm weather!
 |
| More fun with the Foland kids. I watch them once in a while and it's always a lot of fun. |
Watching rugby
 |
| Kate fell in the mud and loved it! |
 |
| I found this steal on easter candy and stocked up:) |
 |
| Lost another tooth |
Kindergarten Orientation!!! So far they have all gone to the same elementary school as Seth.
Seth bought these for me. Not as good as fresh ones, but still horribly delicious.
 |
| I love when they are all getting along |
Remember when I said we were planning trips??? Well, Seth is taking Kimmie to Paris in October! I put together this fun box to reveal the trip to Kimmie. She loved everything in the box, but thought it was just a fun box with the promise of one day going. She was so excited when we told her she is really going. The tickets are bought and planning has begun. We're hoping Cyndy, Scott, Britany & Mad Dog will be able to join them.
 |
| I'm so proud of how this boarding pass I made turned out. |
She's SO EXCITED!!!
 |
| I love that they get to share this adventure together. What a great memory it will be for both of them. |
 |
| David at a swim party for a classmate |
Got a package from Grandma. It's a giant water slide, they are so excited!
Slam dunk!
Sound of Music Sing-a-long with Aunt Cyndy
No comments:
Post a Comment