Friday, April 1, 2016

March 2016

I love blogging because it reminds me of all the fun stuff we do, and March was sure full of lots of fun stuff!!! These pictures are in no special order, just randomly how the computer uploaded them. 
Our sweet Kimmie started the month with an infection in her kidneys. She was complaining her back hurt and I knew right away is was her kidney. After a quick trip to the pediatrician and some labs, we found out she had a UTI which spread to her kidney.  She never had pain going to the bathroom, only in her kidney. Here's hoping she didn't inherit my bad kidneys!! After a round of antibiotics she was back to her sweet, pain free self!
popcorn and a movie in Oma & Papa's bed
Joshua and Kate fell asleep on the way home from swim lessons
I saw this in a kids book and it made me think of Seth. That's something we would say:)
my loves!
Seth decided to cut his hair. This is the before 
and after
Kimmie had a baby tooth that has been stained since she was little and it needed to be filled. Luckily it will fall out soon and since this she is taking more responsibility with taking care of her teeth.
who doesn't love licking the batter
got a new bed for Joshua (David's sheets were in the wash) 
David was sick, again! Negative for strep, but had a bacterial infection in his throat.
snuggles in the morning before Kimmie goes to school
she would live on this granola if we let her
Kate fell asleep on Oma
David lost his first tooth
showing off his muscles
They were playing hide n seek and the kids searched a good 30 minutes and even had help from Oma & Papa and couldn't find Seth. He was hiding under David's bed, watching Netflix on his phone waiting to be found.  
Joshua made a snowman with his play-dough
Papa's birthday
I decided it was time to move Kate out of her toddler bed, and into a big girl bed. We went to Costco and bought a twin mattress. The next day at church a friend told us she had 2 twin beds we could have if we wanted them, so we returned the mattress Monday morning to Costco and set up the new beds for Kimmie & Kate. They are super nice mattress, in great shape.

It seems like March was the month of falling asleep in random places
Joshua doing pilates with me
David as the narrator at his school performance
 Spring break 2016
Beaverton library



juicing


my cd player keeps getting stuck, so I had to take it apart 3 times this month to try to fix it. I gave up and am no longer using it until I find a replacement. 
watching videos with Aunt Cyndy after lunch at Costco
we made homemade play-dough 
the weather has been amazing!
trying to get a picture of me and Seth since we rarely have them
went on a short road trip to the Maryhill Museum of Art and the replica of Stonehenge. 


















March Madness
Easter Sunday
us trying to get the kids situated for the picture:)
Thor jammies
swim lessons
Ryan was not happy the first day, but has done great ever since 
Joshua loves to swim
Went for a bikeride to pick up Joshua from the bus and Kate started crying she needed to go potty. I had to call Oma and have her come pick her up and take her home to the bathroom.
See, Ryan likes swimming!
 No matter what I tried, our washing machine was stained this gross, black, mildew looking color. It wouldn't wash off so we decided to replace the entire gasket. I watched a few videos online, ordered the part ($67) and then went to work. It would have been super easy, but I opted not to get the "optionaly" $70 spring expansion tool they suggested online, because they said you could just use a flat head screwdriver. They were wrong!!! I could not get it myself, but luckily with some prayer and muscle from Seth we were able to get the spring back on. Next time I will spend the extra $70! I am so happy with how it turned out and already have some new rules and regulations in place to ensure it doesn't happen again!




 
we are loving this amazing weather. We've been outside every night playing and Kimmie & David can finally ride a two wheeler! We bought Kimmie a new, bigger bike, but it needs new tires.
I gave Kate a haircut

Kimmie's haircut from Katie
my hair done by Katie
David lost his second tooth
 This month we celebrated 10 years since Seth proposed to me.

 March was a GREAT month. I can't wait to see what April has in store for us:)

No comments: