Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kate 6 month check-up

 
Weight: 17 lbs 6.5 oz (70th percentile)
Height: 26 7/8 inches (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 5/8 inches (98th percentile)
 
I can't believe our baby girl is already 6 months old. She is talking so much more, even making her "M" sounds saying "Mama" when she babbles. She loves to move all over the floor. She isn't crawling yet, but I know that's not far away. Her to front bottom teeth are ready to come through any day. She is growing and changing so fast.
She is loved by everyone around her. Kimmie is such a helpful big sister. She holds her all the time. David gets her anything she needs and Joshua can't stand to be away from her for longer than a few seconds. Lots of love in our house!!!
I took her our of the infant carrier car seat and moved her into the permanent rear facing seat. She loves it:)

first time in the jumper...having a blast!
 


No comments: