How did we go from this...
 |
| David Scott |
to this...
 |
| My favorite picture of David at Nathan and Lauryn's wedding |
Time seems like it is flying by. I can't believe David is already 3 years old (June 19th). He was very vocal about what he wanted for his cake...a "Monster" cake. So, this is what I came up with. It took a lot of time to decorate the frosting to look like fur, but I am happy with how it turned out and most important, he was happy with it!
 |
| Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and cake pops for eyes |
 |
| So excited for his "monster" cake |
 |
| just before Uncle Scott almost burnt David's lips |
 |
| Kimmie was also very excited to enjoy the cake pops |
 |
| delicious |
We didn't do anything big this year. David wanted spaghetti and bread sticks for dinner, so I made that and then we had cake and ice cream later that night.
 |
| lots of fun presents |
 |
| bubble guns to play together |
 |
| sweet baby Joshua |
This is the first birthday of David's that Nathan has been here for, so I had to document that he was actually there!
 |
| the happy newlyweds |
No comments:
Post a Comment