So you know I have the cutest kids ever, but did you know they also have an amazing sense of humor to go along with their great looks?!? Between the witty things Seth says and the things the kids say, there is not a boring moment in our house. Last night Kimmie had us all cracking up and I realized that I really need to write down the cute things they say. Not a day goes by without one of the kids says something sweet or funny that makes my day, so I thought I would share some with you guys... (I bolded my favorite ones)
· Kimmie just told me she wants to go to Disney World, get some pixie dust and fly to Utah to visit everyone. If only it were that easy:)
· David and Kimmie were playing and David pretended to shoot her and she said, "we don't shoot people, only animals and bears and buffalo"
· One morning when Kimmie was leaving for preschool she went over to David, hugged/kissed him and said "goodbye my handsome prince, I will miss you!"
· We were watching the Michigan vs. Ohio State game and Kimmie told me "next time we should go to that game, but we need to buy lots of yellow to wear" Even Kimmie knows Michigan is better:)
· Kimmie told me that when she has a baby in her belly she will go to the hospital, lay in bed and watch tv, take her shoes off and take a break, just like mommy did. I wish having a baby was that easy:)
· Kimmie was sitting on Oma's dresser and I warned her not to jump off-something her and David do a lot. About a minute later Kimmie kindly says "I need you guys to leave so you can't see me jump off the dresser" We could not stop laughing!!!
· Kimmie told me she wants to grow her hair out long so I can swing on it!
· David told me, in a very concerned voice, that his "butt is cracking". I calmly explained it is normal for your butt to have a crack:)
· David and Kimmie were playing and David pretended to shoot her and she said, "we don't shoot people, only animals and bears and buffalo"
· One morning when Kimmie was leaving for preschool she went over to David, hugged/kissed him and said "goodbye my handsome prince, I will miss you!"
· We were watching the Michigan vs. Ohio State game and Kimmie told me "next time we should go to that game, but we need to buy lots of yellow to wear" Even Kimmie knows Michigan is better:)
· Kimmie told me that when she has a baby in her belly she will go to the hospital, lay in bed and watch tv, take her shoes off and take a break, just like mommy did. I wish having a baby was that easy:)
· Kimmie was sitting on Oma's dresser and I warned her not to jump off-something her and David do a lot. About a minute later Kimmie kindly says "I need you guys to leave so you can't see me jump off the dresser" We could not stop laughing!!!
· Kimmie told me she wants to grow her hair out long so I can swing on it!
· David told me, in a very concerned voice, that his "butt is cracking". I calmly explained it is normal for your butt to have a crack:)
· One night Kimmie was in trouble and when I was disciplining her, David walked up to be and said “don’t you talk to my sister like that”
· Seth was teasing Kimmie and took her bracelet away, David charged at Seth and told him to “give that back to my sister, I am her super hero”
Now, most of these are from Kimmie but don't let David fool you, that kid is hilarious. He has the best facial expressions and is such a tease (he gets that from his daddy!) I seriously love these kids, I can't wait to see how Joshua will interact with them. He already loves them so much. Kimmie and David make him smile and laugh so much, it melts my heart every time. I am so proud to be their mommy!!
· Seth was teasing Kimmie and took her bracelet away, David charged at Seth and told him to “give that back to my sister, I am her super hero”
Now, most of these are from Kimmie but don't let David fool you, that kid is hilarious. He has the best facial expressions and is such a tease (he gets that from his daddy!) I seriously love these kids, I can't wait to see how Joshua will interact with them. He already loves them so much. Kimmie and David make him smile and laugh so much, it melts my heart every time. I am so proud to be their mommy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment