Wednesday, November 23, 2011

4 month check-up

I can't believe this sweet little boy...


is already 4 months old!

Here are the stats from his check-up today:

Height: 26 1/4 in (90th percentile)

weight: 15 lbs 9 ounces (50th percentile)

head: 17 1/4 inches (90th percentile)

He is laughing and cooing so much more now. He loves tummy time and is so strong. He has started scooting in circles during tummy time. The doctor said he is physically as strong as a 6 month old. She even commented about how she wouldn't be surprised if he was crawling by the time he was 6 months old. I sure hope that doesn't happen, I am not ready to be chasing him around just yet.

Last week he discovered his hands. He was looking down at his hand and opened, then closed it, and got this big smile on his face when he did it. Seeing his hand was a whole new discovery for him and I love watching him learn and grow.

Things have been very busy around here lately. I only have 2 weeks until graduation, so homework is keeping me busy. My friend Felicia also came to visit us last weekend and I had so much fun showing her around. I will blog all about her trip another time, right now I need to get to bed, I stayed up way too late while Felicia was here and need to catch up on my sleep.

No comments: