Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun day out at the falls...

Yesterday we decided to take a little trip up the Columbia River Gorge to see all the waterfalls. It was a gorgeous day out, just perfect!! We went up a different way than we usually do, so we got to see some falls I haven't been to before. There are some falls we skipped, but we did our best to get pictures of most of them. The kids were great and we had so much fun out as a family. I can't wait for summer!!


Seth & the kids at one of the view points


Kimmie & David's bench picture (it's tradition in Seth's family to take a bench picture, so I am continuing that tradititon!)


The Vista House


Me & Seth


Cute kids:)


Latourell Falls


Seth walked down to Latourell Falls. It was so funny, Kimmie kept yelling "you're crazy daddy! Be careful, it's muddy!"


I love this picture because it really shows how huge the waterfall is


Shepperd's Dell Falls

It was hard to get a full picture of this one, but it starts way up top


Wankeena Falls


Multnomah Falls


Us at the bridge @ Multnomah Falls


The view looking down from the bridge

Horsetail Falls


EXHAUSTED!!! This picture sums up how we all felt. We all took a long nap when we got home.

2 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Looks like lots of fun! It is soooo beautiful up there! You have a beautiful family... can't wait to meet your new little guy!

Flee said...

That looks like so much fun! When we get out there, we should go! I love you pregnant :) You look so good!