Today we took Kimmie and David on a special visit to see Papa. They haven't been to visit him since he went into the hospital over 2 months ago! He was finally able to have his trach removed and is no longer hooked up to any machinest, so we thought it would be good for them (and for him!) to visit. Since it is Halloween they went in their costumes and he even had a little goodie bag filled with candy for them. They were both a little shy while we were there, but when we were walking to the car Kimmie turned to me and said "wasn't it so nice to see Papa!"
She really loves him so much and misses him a lot!
Here is our handsome little Mickey
big hugs before we head out to trunk or treat

4 comments:
The kids look great in their costumes! So glad they got to visit their Papa! I hope he keeps getting better. miss you!
I glad he's feeling/doing better. I hope he gets to go home soon. The kids are, as always, adorable. :)
Kevin actually looks okay! We keep him in our prayers always. I love the coordinating costumes, very appropriate!
oh so cute! kimmie is looking so grown up! hope all is well. xoxo
Post a Comment