I completely forgot to post that David is walking now. He has really great balance and started off just standing in one spot doing squats, then before we knew it he was off...and he hasn't stopped walking since. He has been walking around the kitchen/living room all day so I finally stopped to get it on video. Our memory card ran out of space, so I didn't catch it all, but he kept walking even after the recording stops. He is even trying to walk up stairs now, instead of crawl. He is going to be 1 on Saturday, June 19th. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!!!
1 comment:
Go David Go!!! My best friends son, who's a day younger than David, just started walking. They look like drunken sailors but it's so cute!!!
I love the pictures of the kids. They are adorable! You're kids are too cute!
Post a Comment